Capital School District Good Cause 2016-2017 Application
Click here to view the Capital website.
We recognize that there are circumstances that may prevent families from meeting the School Choice deadline. Parents or guardians may apply for consideration after the second Wednesday in January if “good cause” exists.
“Good cause” is defined as:
Closed 6/17/2017 4:00 PM
- A change in a child’s residence due to a change in family residence.
- A change in the state in which the family residence is located.
- A change in the marital status of the child’s parents.
- A change caused by a guardianship proceeding.
- Placement of a child in foster care.
- Participation by a child in a foreign exchange program.
- Participation by a child in a substance abuse or mental health treatment program.
- Or a set of circumstances consistent with this definition of “good cause”.