New Castle County VoTech 2024-2025 Application
Click here to view the NCC Vo Tech website.
We are delighted to help you begin your application process. Whether you are focused on a specific career area now or still exploring your options, our four schools have something to spark your interest and prepare you for a rewarding career, college, trade school, or an apprenticeship right after you graduate. Apply to Delcastle, Hodgson, Howard, and/or St. Georges and see for yourself how #NCCVTworks!
Your child must be registered in their feeder school before completing the online School Choice application.
If you are registering your child in a Delaware public school for the first time, please click this link to complete the Delaware standard registration form.
This online application is only for students entering the 9th grade for the 2024-2025 school year.
Stop! Do not use this application if:
- You are applying for 10th grade. Instead, please click here for the 10th grade process and application.
- You do not live in the feeder school area for Appoquinimink, Brandywine, Christina, Colonial, and Red Clay School Districts in New Castle County.
- One or more of the following applies to your child:
- Currently in a Life Skills program.
- Is included in the DeSSA Alternate Assessment.
- May be working toward a Diploma of Alternate Achievement Standards
- Instead, please click here for STEP Information and Application.
What you need to know before completing this application:
- Provide an active and maintained email address in the application– All communications will be done via this email address.
- Have your report cards ready before you apply –
- Need the 7th grade final report card. (Uploaded report card must be JPG or PDF)
- Need first marking period/trimester of 8th grade report card. (Uploaded report card must be JPG or PDF)
- Must be official report cards that include the name of the student and attendance information. Interim/Progress Reports are NOT acceptable. Must be readable.
- Apply using your child’s official/legal name - For applications to be considered, there must be an active enrollment in a Delaware public school. The student's first name, last name, and date of birth on the application must match an active enrollment or pre-registration record. Applications that do not match are marked Pending and are not considered for admissions.
- Submit only one application per student. You can update the application after you submit it. Save your logon information so you can review/edit the application.
- Double check before you hit submit. Is everything entered correctly? Correct school/career preferences? Are documents readable?
- Save your Confirmation Email Notification- Should receive immediately after submitting the application.
Incomplete applications will not be processed. It is your responsibility to complete the application.
Questions – Please call the Admissions Office 302-995-8188
Please have the following documents ready to upload to the application:
Final 7th Grade Report Card (including attendance)
Most Recent 8th Grade Report Card (including attendance)
Grade 09 Schools
- Delcastle Technical High School
- Hodgson Vocational Technical High School
- Howard High School of Technology
- St. Georges Technical High School